Choose your next Valet Driver with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Do you have any customer service experience? In what capacity?
3. How much do you know about cars?
4. Can you operate a vehicle with a manual transmission?
5. Have you ever been in an accident?
6. Are you capable of being on your feet for an entire shift, often moving quickly to park and retrieve customers' cars?
7. Are you comfortable handling money? Can you perform basic math?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. Why should we hire you?