Choose your next Teacher with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. What made you want to become a teacher?
2. Tell me what you loved most about your time as a student teacher.
3. What kind of philosophy do you use in your teaching style?
4. What approach do you take with difficult students?
5. What has been your most difficult/challenging experience in the classroom?
6. Why do you want to work at this school?
7. How do you feel when one of your students fails?
8. Do you see yourself still teaching in five years?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What qualities do you think you'll need to successfully perform this job?