Choose your next System Administrator with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How many years experience do you have as a system administrator?
2. Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?
3. What would you do to make this company more profitable?
4. Why do you like being a system administrator?
5. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?
6. What place do you think IT has in this company?
7. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
8. What do you think you can accomplish here?
1. Draw me a diagram of the most recent network you worked on.
2. Describe to me how a TCP/IP network works.
3. Describe the role of the routing table on a host and on a router.
4. How does SSL work?
5. What is a default gateway?
6. Describe the integration between DHCP and DNS.