Choose your next Software Engineer with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How much experience do you have in software engineering?
2. How many projects have you overseen at any one time?
3. Are you comfortable leading a team?
4. Why did you leave your last position?
5. Why do you want to work for this company?
6. How do you think you can improve this company?
7. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?
1. Can you name some different text file formats for storing Unicode characters?
2. How would you change the format of all the phone numbers in 10,000 static html web pages?
3. What type of language do you prefer for writing complex algorithms?
4. What is the number 21 in binary format? And in hex?
5. How do you find an error in a large file with code that you cannot step through?