Choose your next Server with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Do you have any restaurant experience? In what capacity?
3. What do you know about this company?
4. Where else have you applied?
5. Are you capable of memorizing menu items so that you can provide the best possible service to customers?
6. Have you experienced conflict with a coworker (or friend) in the past? What was the result?
7. Are you comfortable handling money? Can you perform basic math?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. Why should we hire you?