Choose your next Secretary with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Why did you apply for this position?
2. How much experience do you have with office work?
3. What did you like most about your previous job?
4. Do you consider yourself a patient person?
5. How many phone lines have you handled at any one time?
6. Do you have experience making travel arrangements?
7. What computer platforms are you comfortable using?
8. Are you comfortable creating calendars?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What qualities do you think you'll need to successfully perform this job?