Choose your next Sales Manager with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How long have you been in sales?
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3. Do you have experience overseeing a sales team?
4. What methods do you use to generate new client relationships?
5. How do you go about making a client feel comfortable?
6. What do you do when faced with a troublesome employee?
7. Assess your ability as a presenter, whether to coworkers or potential/current clients.
8. What do you do when the company is unable to deliver on its product guarantee, deadline, etc.?
9. What do you think is a sales manager's primary objective?
10. What skills are you the most interested in improving upon or learning by working here?