Choose your next Restaurant Manager with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How long have you been in the restaurant business?
2. What is your management experience?
3. What do you know about our company?
4. What do you think is the manager's role in a restaurant?
5. What have you done in the past to help your restaurants increase profit?
6. What have you done in the past when involved in a confrontation with a troublesome employee?
7. In what ways do you lead by example?
8. What successes have you had with advertising/promotion in your previous jobs?
9. What would you say is your style as a manager?
10. Where do you see yourself in five years?