1. How long have you been a nurse?
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3. What do you consider the most important traits in a nurse?
4. How do you deal with stress?
5. How do you prioritize care?
6. Have you been in an emergency situation before? If so, how did you react? If not, how do you think you would react?
7. If a patient comes in with pain in her leg, what is the first thing you would do?
8. What would you if faced with an irate and uncontrollable patient?
9. What do you do to make sure you're always aware of new techniques and procedures?
10. What skills are you the most interested in improving upon or learning by working in the ER?