Choose your next Project Manager with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How long have you been involved in project management?
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
3. What do you consider the most important traits in a project manager?
4. Describe a project you recently managed. What were its successes? Its failures?
5. How do you decide upon realistic schedules for your projects?
6. What software have you used for project management?
7. What would you do first if you were hired here?
8. What do you do to ensure your projects stay on time and on budget?
9. What kinds of relationships do you normally have with your suppliers?
10. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?