Choose your next Pet Sitter with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How much experience do you have working with animals?
2. What do you like most about caring for animals?
3. What makes your pet care abilities stand out from the rest?
4. Do you consider yourself to be an organized person?
5. How do you work under pressure?
6. What qualities do you think a pet sitter should have?
7. What sort of activities, other than walking, would you do with the pets in your care?
8. What would you do if faced with a pet owner who was unhappy with some aspect of your services?
9. Do you have any pets of your own?
10. What are your strengths and weaknesses?