Choose your next Personal Assistant with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Have you ever worked as a personal assistant?
2. If so, what were your duties? If not, what would you expect your duties to be in this position?
3. Are you willing to take orders and follow directions, often on seemingly menial tasks?
4. How are your written and verbal communication skills? Give me an example where you had to communicate effectively.
5. How do you work under pressure?
6. What qualities do you think a personal assistant should have?
7. Are you willing and able to keep all your employer's private information confidential and secure?
8. Rate your problem-solving skills. Can you give me an example of a time when you had to use your own judgment to solve a specific problem?
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
10. What are your strengths and weaknesses?