Choose your next Office Manager with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How much experience do you have in an office environment?
2. What kinds of computer skills do you possess? Typing speed, software knowledge, etc.
3. Are you comfortable handling multiple phone lines?
4. Are you skilled at interacting with customers and office staff alike?
5. Do you have experience creating schedules for a staff?
6. What have you done in the past when involved in a confrontation with a troublesome employee/coworker?
7. Do you have any issue with performing "mundane" errands as part of your regular duties?
8. In what ways could you make this office run more smoothly/efficiently?
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?