Choose your next Mortgage Loan Officer with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. What do you consider to be the most important qualities in a mortgage loan officer?
2. What computer programs are you able to use to aid you in your job?
3. How strong are your math skills?
4. How many years experience do you have in reviewing mortgage applications?
5. How has this job changed with the recent economy?
6. What has been your average annual loan production?
7. Are you familiar with the laws of this state as they pertain to financial transactions?
8. What kind of sales skills do you possess?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What qualities do you think you'll need to successfully perform this job