Choose your next Landscaper with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. What is your background and/or education in this field?
2. Do you have any certifications?
3. Are you devoted to this as a career, or is this just a job for you?
4. Are you knowledgeable in landscape architecture, or just the general work of a laborer?
5. Are you comfortable working with all manner of landscaping tools?
6. Have you ever worked directly with a client to determine his/her landscaping needs?
7. Tell me about a particularly tough job you've had. What was it, and how did you accomplish it?
8. How do you keep up on new trends in the landscaping industry?
9. Are you comfortable working as a member of team, even if you're not the leader?
10. What are your strengths and weaknesses?