Choose your next Janitor with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Do you like cleaning?
2. Why are you the right person for this job?
3. Are you good at following instructions and working unsupervised?
4. Have you ever been arrested, or is there any reason for us to believe you wouldn't be trusted to work unsupervised?
5. Are you comfortable working after normal business hours, often by yourself?
6. Are you able to lift heavy things and remain on your feet for a large portion of your shift?
7. Is there any part of this job that you would be unable to perform? If so, why?
8. What would you do if you encountered a customer who believed you had done something incorrectly?
9. What would your last employer say about your time there?
10. What are your strengths and weaknesses?