Choose your next IT Operations Manager with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How much experience do you have in IT operations?
2. How many projects have you worked on at any one time?
3. Tell me what you have done when you've had a problem with a boss or coworker.
4. Why did you leave your last position?
5. Why do you want to work for this company?
6. How do you think you can improve this company?
7. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?
8. Have you ever encountered a technical support issue that you couldn't solve on your own? What did you do?
9. Are you comfortable overseeing a team of support staff?
10. How much experience do you have working directly with consumers, and supporting them in a technical arena?