Choose your next Housekeeper with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Do you like cleaning?
2. Why are you the right person for this job?
3. When beginning a job cleaning a house, where do you start? Why?
4. Have you ever been arrested, or is there any reason for us to believe you wouldn't be trusted to work unsupervised?
5. Are you comfortable in strangers' homes, cleaning their personal items?
6. Are you able to lift heavy things and remain on your feet for a large portion of your day?
7. Is there any part of this job that you would be unable to perform? If so, why?
8. What would you do if a customer confronted you about something he/she felt you had done incorrectly?
9. How clean is your own house?
10. What are your strengths and weaknesses?