Choose your next Handyman with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. What kind of experience do you have in making repairs?
2. Do you have any education or experience in this field?
3. Tell me about a successful project you've recently completed.
4. Do you own your own tools? Do you have reliable transportation?
5. Have you been involved in a project that didn't work out as originally intended? What was the result of this situation?
6. How important do you believe it is to keep up with preventative maintenance?
7. Is there any area in which you are not as strong as you'd like to be? How do you intend to improve?
8. What kinds of projects do you work on in your own home?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What skills are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?