Choose your next HR Specialist with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. What is your experience in human resources?
2. Why did you choose this particular field?
3. Why did you leave your last position?
4. Why do you want to work for this company?
5. How do you think you can improve this company?
6. Describe a specific situation in which you had to deal with a troublesome employee.
7. In what ways do you go about ensuring all employees are informed of their rights and opportunities for advancement?
8. How do you develop the criteria for job performance evaluations?
9. What software are you familiar with? How do you use this software in your day-to-day job functions?
10. What skills are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?