Choose your next Finance Manager with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Talk about how your experience will help you in this position.
2. Give me examples of the kinds of financial forecasting you have done in the past.
3. How much experience do you have in preparing audits?
4. Why did you leave your last position?
5. Why do you want to work for this company?
6. What were some specific goals you had in your previous job? Were you able to meet those goals? Why or why not?
7. Tell me what you consider your strengths and weaknesses.
8. In what ways would you attempt to help the company increase revenue?
9. Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower?
10. What skills are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?