Choose your next Dispatcher with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Do you consider yourself an organized person?
3. What kind of experience do you have in handling multiple phone lines?
4. Are you able to be friendly and accommodating on the phone for long periods of time?
5. Are you capable of reading and understanding maps, weather reports, and traffic reports?
6. In the past, have you ever had to deal with a difficult person over the phone? How did you handle the situation?
7. How do you deal with everyday stress?
8. What do you feel is the most important quality in a dispatcher?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What skills are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?