Choose your next Controller with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How much experience do you have in the financial field?
2. How many projects have you worked on at any one time?
3. Tell me what you have done when you've had a problem with a boss or coworker.
4. Why did you leave your last position?
5. Why do you want to work for this company?
6. How do you think you can improve this company? Specifically, can you think of a way to minimize costs?
7. Tell me about a time when you were faced with an ethical issue. How did you deal with the problem? What was the outcome?
8. How experienced are you with preparing quarterly and/or annual reports?
9. What methods do you use to ensure your work is error-free?
10. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?