Choose your next Catering Assistant with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Do you have experience with customer service? If so, in what capacity?
3. Do you know how to practice proper hygiene around food? What does that mean to you?
4. Do you know anything about cooking? Are you comfortable helping in the kitchen if necessary?
5. Have you ever had an experience with an unhappy customer? What did you do to resolve the situation?
6. Do you have experience creating invoices?
7. How comfortable are you with convincing a customer to buy something more than he/she came in wanting?
8. Are you able to perform the tasks necessary for setting up and breaking down an event?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What skills are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?