Choose your next Car Salesperson with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Do you have experience with customer service? If so, in what capacity?
3. Are you comfortable speaking with strangers?
4. What about your personality makes you so well suited for this position?
5. What do you think the goal should be in every interaction with a potential buyer?
6. What do you know about the types of cars we sell here?
7. How comfortable are you with convincing a customer to buy something more than he/she came in wanting?
8. How you will go about learning the material necessary for your success in this job?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What skills are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?