Choose your next Call Center Operator with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Do you have experience with customer service? If so, in what capacity?
3. Are you comfortable speaking on the phone for long periods of time?
4. What about your personality makes you so well suited for this position?
5. What do you think the goal should be in every conversation with a caller?
6. What would you do if you had to deal with an angry caller?
7. Have you ever experienced conflict with a coworker? How did you handle it?
8. Can you think of any ways you might improve this company?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?