Choose your next Business Systems Analyst with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How much experience do you have in systems analysis?
2. How many projects have you overseen at any one time?
3. Are you comfortable leading a team?
4. Why did you leave your last position?
5. Why do you want to work for this company?
6. How do you think you can improve this company?
7. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?
1. What is Function Point Analysis?
2. What is the H-Method?
3. Which existing documents should an analyst look for when starting a project?
4. What are some of the formats for writing use cases?
5. What are non-functional requirements?