Choose your next Bookkeeper with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. What qualities do you believe a good bookkeeper needs to have?
2. How long have you been working in this field?
3. What are your strengths? Weaknesses?
4. Why did you leave your last position?
5. In your previous jobs, did you deal directly with customers? Tell me about your methods in that area.
6. Are you comfortable with handling payroll?
7. What computer programs do you know best? Which have you used to create invoices?
8. Give me an example of a time that you functioned as a member of a team. What was the result?
9. What methods do you use to ensure your work is error-free?
10. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?