Choose your next Bartender with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Do you have experience with customer service? If so, in what capacity?
3. Do you drink alcohol?
4. How do you ensure that you prepare drinks to the company's standards?
5. Do you believe that the customer is always right?
6. How long have you been mixing drinks?
7. Have you ever experienced conflict with a coworker? How did you handle it?
8. What do you think you can bring to this company?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?