Choose your next Barista with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Do you have experience with customer service? If so, in what capacity?
3. Do you like coffee?
4. How do you ensure that you prepare drinks to the company's standards?
5. Do you believe that the customer is always right?
6. What is your style of leadership? Are you comfortable in situations in which you are not the one in charge?
7. Have you ever experienced conflict with a coworker? How did you handle it?
8. What do you think you can bring to this company?
9. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
10. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?