Choose your next Account Development Manager with the aid of these helpful interview questions.
1. How much experience do you have in software engineering?
2. How many projects have you overseen at any one time?
3. Are you comfortable leading a team?
4. Why did you leave your last position?
5. Why do you want to work for this company?
6. How do you think you can improve this company?
7. What makes you a good salesperson?
8. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
9. Have you ever lost an account that you thought you could land? What would you do differently now to close that deal?
10. What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?